The Ultimate Technology Seminar for Executives (TUTSE ™)
We know your time is valuable; we know you don’t have the luxury of attending a week long training session for each new technology offering.
This is why we have distilled all our ‘best of the best’ tips and techniques – all the while explaining technologies in layman terms. In a single, action-packed day, we guide you through the treacherous and evolving landscape of today’s technology.
Call today to learn more or to schedule a customized, one-on-one seminar, including, but not limited to:
Traditional Enterprise Infrastructure Architecture
- Active Directory, Forests/Trees, Network Appliances, Storage Area Networks, Firewalls, Proxies, more..
- Asset Management, Centralized Assets Master DataBase (CMDB)
- Traditional n-Tier applications, performance/security of each tier, Master Data Management, Data Warehousing, more…
Emerging Cloud Technologies (also, see our Cloud Computing for Executives Seminar)
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS – Current and upcoming offerings
- Analytics in the Cloud, Computation in the Cloud, Infrastructure Programming
- AWS versus Azure – Performance, Scalability, MicroServices, VPCs and more…
- Case Studies – Netflix, Federal and State Agencies in the Cloud
Emerging Mobile and Database Technologies
- The NoSQL Revolution, Normalization, DeNormalization and Consequences
- Mobile App Design – Lessons Learnt, Building cross platform mobile apps
Application Architecture – Patterns and Best Practices
- Model View Controller, Angular JS, Node.js, Event-Driven Programming
- Publish Subscribe, Request Response, Façade, Proxy, Broker
- SOA and n-Tier Applications, Performance Metrics, Tuning and Optimization
Application Vulnerabilities (also, see our Information Security Primer Seminar)
- Intrusion Prevention, Common Attacks, Social Engineering Attacks
- Cross Site Scripting , Request Forgery, SQL Injection
- Best Practices to Secure your Applications in the Cloud, On-Premises